Friday 10 February 2012

Back to Calgary and Reality!!


It was tough coming back to Calgary this time. I think it was because other than doctors appointments, I’m still not at work so I don’t have much to do. This summer vacation turned Christmas break turned I don't know what is getting out of hand!! Its kinda quiet being back to living on my own too...I miss having someone to chat with and play cards with on a night! Marnie and Jay were down visiting my first weekend back though which was fun. Marnie and I chilled while Jay was at his course and I helped her with some wedding stuff. I had my MRI so now we just wait for the results and hopefully will be booked in for the next surgery super soon and can get this show on the road! Now that I’m back I am very anxious to get things going. As much as I don’t want to go for surgery again because it freaks me out, I really want to get it over with.


No comments:

Post a Comment